EmPower Solar is a premier commercial, non-profit, and residential solar installation, design, engineering, and contracting company. While our company offices are located on the south shore of Long Island, we are industry leaders working with clients in Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York City (Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan), and Westchester County.
Our success stems from our commitment to the "EmPowering Way" philosophy; professionalism, teamwork, excellence, client focus, and commitment to clean energy.
EmPower's core business is the design and installation of solar power systems. Our mission is to EmPower our clients to control energy costs, reduce their environmental footprint, and achieve energy independence.
Watch the video below to learn more about our commitment to solar as an affordable, reliable power source, and what an actual client thinks about her decision to go solar.
- Our team is dedicated to the "EmPowering Way" philosophy and rigorously embrace these tenants, which leads to an exceptional client experience
- We have five NABCEP certified solar installers on staff, the most of any Long Island solar company
- We use only the highest quality solar equipment and electrical materials and never cut corners
- We provide industry-leading workmanship and product warranties, complemented by a reliable service department
- Installers are held to a meticulous quality control audit after each project completion
- SunPower, our key partner and world-renowned panel manufacturer, performs third-party quality reviews
As solar power industry leaders our team members hold one another to the highest standards and encourage personal and professional greatness.
EmPower Solar is committed to working with local communities and municipalities as they adopt roof-top solar systems, as well as solar carports, hydrogen fueling stations, and additional renewable resources.
Watch the following video to hear more about our work with the Town of Hempstead, Long Island Power Authority (LIPA), and New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA).
TMBA is an engineering-driven firm. We were looking for a highly technical installation with a quality of support that would assure us that the system would produce value over an extended period of time. In our opinion, EmPower was the only bidder that really met that requirement.Ted Bier