EmPower Solar develops, engineers, installs, and services solar and battery systems for residential and commercial clients. Since 2003, EmPower Solar has expanded exponentially in both volume and expertise, leading the NY Metro market in both residential and commercial solar development and installation.
Our mission is to empower clients with high performance solar power and battery systems. Our vision is to create a new energy paradigm powered by clean, renewable energy for a more prosperous, healthy, and civil world. Our approach to business is driven by our desire to deliver the highest quality work and is guided by our core values.
The company culture is defined by the EmPowering Way, which results in consistent 5-star customer service reviews. The company is now leveraging its extensive expertise to drive new growth by delivering significantly more value to its customers. EmPower’s purpose-driven culture paired with our deep expertise and capabilities position our employees to succeed professionally and thrive personally. EmPower Solar seeks an experienced, personable, motivated and organized individual to perform duties as a Sales Administrator to support and grow the company.
Sales Administrators are responsible for assisting new EmPower customers with agreement paperwork, financing applications, and onboarding procedures, and providing critical administrative support to EmPower’s team of Sales Professionals. Sales Administrators act as the primary liaison between new customers, EmPower’s financing partners, local utility companies, and EmPower’s Sales Professionals. The Sales Administrator’s core mission is to interface with a multitude of parties to complete a highly central and essential part of the solar sales process for our customers.
Throughout the onboarding process, Sales Administrators ensure that new customers have a trusted resource to walk them through the onboarding phase of their project, delivering a seamless transition from Sales to Project Management. Most important, Sales Administrators will play a crucial part in ensuring an amazing customer experience across all aspects of our business.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a key point of contact for and liaison between new customers, financing parties, and utility companies
- Establish and maintain clear lines of communication between all parties, frequently communicating by phone and email
- Respond to all customer inquiries within 30 minutes, when possible
- Make introductions to all new customers outlining the onboarding phase of their projects
- Intimately understand core residential financing programs and utility processes; be able to answer all customer questions related to financing programs and paperwork processes
- Prepare and send utility and financing paperwork to customers on behalf of Sales Professionals
- Record pertinent information in company CRM, ensuring that project data is accurate and complete
- Seamlessly hand-off completed projects to Project Management team
- Respond to Sales Professionals’ requests and inquiries promptly; provide administrative support to Sales Professionals on an as-needed basis
- Represent EmPower’s vision, mission, and culture with pride and purpose
YOUR PERSONAL QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Exceptionally high level of attention to detail; extremely well-organized
- Highly responsible and professional
- Able to tightly manage a multitude of relationships at once; strong ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written; an engaging personality in person and on the phone
- High respect for process and procedure; able to step outside of your comfort zone to embrace new processes
- A team player; highly committed to the overall success of the team
CANDIDATES SHOULD ALSO HAVE
- Demonstrated experience/success in an administrative role preferred
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office; familiarity with Adobe preferred
- Proficiency in basic math; comfort with numbers
- Strong familiarity with Google Workspace, including Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendars, etc.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
HOURS, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This is a full-time position, approximately 45 hours/week expected. The compensation for this position is comprised of a base salary plus a monthly structured bonus. This is a performance-based position, and motivated, hardworking, successful employees will be compensated generously. Benefits include a 4% match 401(k) program; health, dental, and vision benefits; 3 weeks of vacation (plus paid holidays).
Interested candidates should complete an application through our website, found here.
EmPower Solar is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Additional information about EmPower is available at www.empower-solar.com