EmPower Solar is a fast-growing solar and battery energy development, engineering and contracting company, focusing on Long Island and the New York metropolitan area, with a prestigious reputation in the marketplace.
EmPower Solar seeks an experienced, personable, motivated, and organized individual to perform duties as a Sales Administrator to support and grow the company.
Sales Administrators are responsible for assisting new EmPower customers with agreement paperwork, financing applications, and onboarding procedures, and providing critical administrative support to EmPower’s team of Sales Professionals. Sales Administrators act as the primary liaison between new customers, EmPower’s financing partners, local utility companies, and EmPower’s Sales Professionals. The Sales Administrator’s core mission is to interface with a multitude of parties to complete a highly central and essential part of the solar sales process for our customers.
Throughout the onboarding process, Sales Administrators ensure that new customers have a trusted resource to walk them through the onboarding phase of their project, delivering a seamless transition from Sales to Project Management. Most important, Sales Administrators will play a crucial part in ensuring an amazing customer experience across all aspects of our business.
KEY DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a key point of contact for and liaison between new customers, financing parties, and utility companies
- Establish and maintain clear lines of communication between all parties, frequently communicating by phone and email
- Respond to all customer inquiries within 30 minutes, when possible
- Make introductions to all new customers outlining the onboarding phase of their projects
- Intimately understand core residential financing programs and utility processes; be able to answer all customer questions related to financing programs and paperwork processes
- Prepare and send all contract documents and applications to customers on behalf of Sales Professionals
- Record pertinent information in company CRM, ensuring that project data is accurate and complete
- Seamlessly hand-off completed projects to Project Management team
- Respond to Sales Professionals’ requests and inquiries promptly; provide administrative support to Sales Professionals on an as-needed basis
- Represent EmPower’s vision, mission, and culture with pride and purpose
YOUR PERSONAL QUALITIES + CHARACTERISTICS
- Exceptionally high level of attention to detail; extremely well-organized
- Highly responsible and professional
- Able to tightly manage a multitude of relationships at once; strong ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written; an engaging personality in person and on the phone
- High respect for process and procedure; able to step outside of your comfort zone to embrace new processes
- A team player; highly committed to the overall success of the team
Candidates should also have:
- Demonstrated experience/success in an administrative role preferred
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office; familiarity with Adobe preferred
- Proficiency in basic math; comfort with numbers
- Strong familiarity with Google interface, including Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendars, etc.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
HOURS, COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
This is a full-time position, approximately 45 hours/week expected. The compensation for this position is comprised of a base salary plus a monthly structured bonus. This is a performance-based position, and motivated, hardworking, successful employees will be compensated generously. Benefits include a 4% match 401(k) program; health, dental, and vision benefits; 3 weeks of vacation (plus paid holidays).
Future Sales Administrators should:
- Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales Administrator.”
- In your cover letter, please give us your best directions from New York Penn Station to the Statue of Liberty.
EmPower Solar is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Additional information about EmPower is available at www.empower-solar.com.